Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just saying Hi.... again!


Ok so I don't know what happen to my last post but I started writing the the title and then it decided that it wanted to post it just like that. Anyways I was cleaning my house today (as you do) and I came across the folder with all the past family ties in them. Of course now we get them sent out through email but it was really good to read some of the past newsletters! It made me ponder on the blessings I have received since being married. The joys and the sometimes sadness that we have all gone through the past years and how far we have all come. It really made me think about the most important things in life... FAMILY!! I love being part of a great and growing family who have taught me many things and helped me develop as a mum,wife and friend. As I did my VT yesterday there was a quote that really made an impression on me that I think can definitely be applied to us all... President Spencer W. Kimball explained, “We know that women who have deep appreciation for the past will be concerned about shaping a righteous future.” And so I love seeing how we all shape our futures as individuals and as a family!.... AND in saying that my news today is... We have been posted to HMAS Kuttabul in SYDNEY. Lucas is yet to send official documents to me so that I can organise moving but I think that we will be moving in the early March. Love to you all xox

p.s pictures are from Tilba when we went camping in Dalmeny.


1 comment:

Mum said...

Sydney, yes! How wonderful! I haven't looked at this for ages beause I never did figure out how to use it but here in the UK I'm enjoying being with Caroline and Kiaan while missing everyone else. I checked and found the latest news from Lucas and Elsi.I'll have to check more often. Hope we see some pictures of little Indie soon also. On my way home to Dad tomorrow.Love to all. Thanks for the news and inspiration Elsi.