Sunday, August 21, 2011

Perth Zoo







On Saturday we went to Zoo. It was perfect with sun shining and a whole day of wearing out the kids. The last time I went to the Zoo was when I was a little girl visiting Taronga Park Zoo in Sydney. My favourite animal was the Rhinos. They are ALOT bigger in real life than on TV! Lucas liked the tree kangaroos, Alex liked the elephants, Airi liked the Meerkats and Grace couldn't decided so she liked them all. But now Alex says she likes them all also... haha! Anyway just wanted to share (mainly for mum and dad because they don't have facebook)

Love you all...
Elsi xo

5 comments:

Beth and Robbie said...

Sounds like a heap of fun! I haven't really been to the zoo in years either so thanks for the photos!

Tim and Jill said...

So Perth can be a sunny place after all! If it's any consolation it's been raining here too for almost a week!

Wolff Pack said...

Yes we finally had some sunshine, except it comes and goes. I am told by locals that they love this winter because of all the rain. 3 months is all they get for possible rain and then it is endless sun and heat for the rest of the year.
So I re-read my post and I have to say that my grammar and spelling is terrible. So ashamed..haha!!

Ali said...

Giraffes are my favourite. After comes camels, because they have lots of cool facts about them.

Anonymous said...

Ding ding your opinion is wrong