Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aren't kids sweet?


Today Ollie was playing quietly on our driveway lining up leaves, rocks, and flowers. As I walked by he looked up and in the sweetest voice said, "Mummy, when I grow up I want to be a doctor." I was delighted and said, "that would be great Ollie!" With a confused look on his face, he said, "not a doctor who helps people, a naughty doctor who makes potions to stop his enemies."

I decided to be supportive, I am sure even a naughty doctor requires more education and receives a better wage than the Incredible Hulk, his other career ambition. "That sounds like it would be a lot of fun!" I said enthusiastically. He looked at me with a satisfied smile and continued plotting.

Tim- Halloween 2008 (maybe Ollie's inspiration?)

1 comment:

Ali, Joe, Reef & Jacob said...

Haha. I can see ollie saying this, with that satisfied smile and all. He's such a cute little devilish monkey. Imagine what his little brain was concocting in there after he found out someone approved of his plan!