Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Friday Interview

Something new has arrived at Wolff 'n' Stuff. The first friday of each month will feature a family member interview. . . . .and the first subject is . . .drumroll please. . . JOANNE!


What is your favourite colour?
Blue.

What is your favourite city?
Have to say Paris. I wish that I could go back in time and spend a year or two there as a single twenty something.

What is your favourite thing to cook?
Any braised dish in my le Creuset cook pot. Yum and fun. It makes me feel like I am in Paris.
What beauty product can you not live without?
Mascara. My eyes look naked without it.

What is your favourite restaurant?

Currently it is the local Thai restaurant called Thai Splendid. The food is amazing. Always fresh and exploding with flavour?

What is one thing you can't help but splurge on?
Chocolate. Not a $ splurge, just in the calorie department.

What is your favourite word?
At the moment: Holy Crapperoly. Should I be looking for something more eloquent? Wish that I could come up with an unusual, exotic word from a dictionary out of the top of my head. But I would have to look one up and that would be cheating.

What movie can you recite by heart?
Can't quote many, but can quote Miss Congeniality.

What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?
Hmmm, hard to choose one thing. Maybe, watching a movie.
Which T.V. show makes you happiest?
Used to love curling up to watch the British t.v. series Coldfeet. I wish they would do more episodes.

What is your favourite beverage?
Favourite beverage was a cold diet coke. But I've given it up. Now I'm boring.
What is one trend that totally victimized you?
The old spiral perm!! The bigger the better!
If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would you choose?
Diane Lane, in Under the Tuscan Sun. But only for her house and lifestyle.

What is your favourite comfort food?
Favourite comfort food? Thats easy. Chocolate!

What celebrity do you most resemble?
Well I've been told over the years Helen Hunt, a little bit of Jodie Foster and the blonde girl from Hey Dad. So you can be the judge of that.

Diamonds or Pearls?
Both?!

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Last saw Bride Wars with Maddie and before that Seven Pounds. That was a brilliant movie. I recommend it.

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Special K with light milk or raw muesli.

Thanks Joanne, you have always been a fantastic big (but little) sister!!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Nice interview Jo.

I've discovered giant kinder surprise Easter eggs with massive toys as big as a guinea pig. If you love chocolate (and toys) you'll love these. I want one for Easter please.