Saturday, March 7, 2009

Better late than never

I think this time I really have worked this out.But not before I accidently created my own blog.It tells me I have one following,me!I am guessing that is how it will stay.Anyway this will be brief until I am sure that I have managed to post anything at all for wolff n stuff.I was feeling very uncool not knowing how to sign up and contribute.I feel like I have stepped into an elitest club...if this actually makes it to the blog site .well before I get to excited ,let me click and see what happens!

1 comment:

Ali, Joe, Reef & Jacob said...

I think I have worked this thing out is not a bad name for a blog full of your musings on life. I wouldnt be on this thing either if Jill hadnt given up on me working this out and sending the invite out to joe instead.