Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brady

After Spencer was born, Tim and I decided that our family was complete. A family with three children made sense. No need to upgrade our car or our house. We were devastated when I discovered that I was expecting baby #4. I know this may sound crazy but we felt sorry for our fertile selves. Brady Malia arrived on July 25th 2007. Its as if she knew she would have to win our hearts and she set about doing so with loving determination. It worked! We all adore her and can't imagine our family without this little cherub.





2 comments:

Wolff Pack said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! I see she still has those two fingers in her mouth. haha! Happy birthday for saturday Brady! xx

Mum said...

When do we get to see her again? We'll have to do something about that. I see the fingers too - love it because it is exactly what I did as a child.